Files with the same name

Bugs, crash reports, issues, product support
Post Reply
Savetheidiots
Yay, I posted something
Posts: 1
Joined: September 13th, 2019, 20:50

Files with the same name

I have been having trouble with naming files. Is there a feature that makes it impossible to give more than one file the same name? If I CAN use the same name for different files, why am I unable to do this, is there a setting that must be changed, or do I have to buy the Pro version?

Tom
Liqube Audio
Liqube Audio
Posts: 983
Joined: December 12th, 2012, 19:12
First Name: Tom
Primary DAW: Live
Resonic: Pro
Location: Earth (currently)
Contact:

What are you trying to rename, and where exactly? There can only be one file with the same name per folder.
Resonic • Resonic Pro • LA Discord
Join our homebase on Discord for chat and talk (not just about Resonic), and pre-release testing.


A user interface is like a joke: if you have to explain it, it's not that good.

Post Reply