License warning on Pro Update?

Discuss Beta and Unstable builds here
Forum rules
Grab the latest unofficial Resonic builds at stuff.liqube.com and discuss them here.
Join our Discord at discord.liqube.com for updates, chats and talks.
ThomasHelzle
Pro User
First Name: Thomas
Primary DAW: Bitwig Studio

License warning on Pro Update?

Hey Tom,

when I updated to Resonic 0.9.1 just now, I got a warning that my current license is not valid for this version of Resonic Pro Beta (it also happened with the version before).
ResonicProWarning.jpg
ResonicProWarning.jpg (44.47 KiB) Viewed 7913 times
The last time I chose to ignore it and it worked anyway, this time too, but I thought I should report it.

Is my license too old (you remember it was the first Pro license ever ;-) ) or what is this about?

Thanks and cheers,

Tom

Tom
Liqube Audio
Liqube Audio
First Name: Tom
Primary DAW: Live

Re: License warning on Pro Update?

That is one curious message box. Windows Installer is getting more mysterious by the update.

Your license is indeed very old. Please email it to me (you have the address) and I'll send you a properly refreshed one.
Join our Discord for chat and talk (not just Resonic related) and beta testing; or the Resonic Users group on FB.

A user interface is like a joke: if you have to explain it, it's not that good.

ThomasHelzle
Pro User
First Name: Thomas
Primary DAW: Bitwig Studio

Re: License warning on Pro Update?

Tom wrote:That is one curious message box. Windows Installer is getting more mysterious by the update.

Your license is indeed very old. Please email it to me (you have the address) and I'll send you a properly refreshed one.
Done, thanks!

Cheers,

Tom