Bugs, crash reports, issues, product support
Andy3252
I'll think of more soon
First Name: Andy
Artist Handle: U4rian
Primary DAW: Studio One 4

Resonic Pro could not start - "DB could not be opened" Issue

Hi Guys

Sorry about this but I have had no issues with my Resonic Pro until now. I had to perform a clean re-install of Windows 10 following a HDD failure. I have just reinstalled Resonic Pro (Version 0.9.1.1691) and everything went in okay, until it went to launch and I was informed by a dialog box that Resonic Pro could not start due to:

One or more databases could not be opened or created. Disk full, protected, or inaccessible?

When in doubt please re-download the application form http://www.resonic.at ….. etc.

I duly re-downloaded from resonic.at and reinstalled again but hit the same issue. I loaded with the default settings and as it was a clean install I assume there was no database, so unsure what its referring to.

Nothing I try seems to work. My Antivirus (Emsisoft) does not log an issue and is not stopping it, so any help gratefully received as I miss the use of this cool product.

Cheers

Andy

Tom
Liqube Audio
Liqube Audio
First Name: Tom
Primary DAW: Live

Re: Resonic Pro could not start - "DB could not be opened" I

Hi Andy! This sounds strange. Right off the top of my head I cannot think of an explanation. The one thing I could think of is problems with installation paths or Windows' paths. I'll privmsg you a little utility.
Join our Discord for chat and talk (not just Resonic related) and beta testing; or the Resonic Users group on FB.

A user interface is like a joke: if you have to explain it, it's not that good.

wozek320
Yay, I posted something
First Name: Józef
Primary DAW: Reaper
Resonic: Player

Re: Resonic Pro could not start - "DB could not be opened" Issue

I have simillar issue

Tom
Liqube Audio
Liqube Audio
First Name: Tom
Primary DAW: Live

Re: Resonic Pro could not start - "DB could not be opened" Issue

wozek320 wrote:
April 5th, 2023, 12:11
I have simillar issue
Get the latest 0.9.4b.
Join our Discord for chat and talk (not just Resonic related) and beta testing; or the Resonic Users group on FB.

A user interface is like a joke: if you have to explain it, it's not that good.