Couple of issues

Bugs, crash reports, issues, product support
wasi
I'll think of more soon

Couple of issues

First of all very nice alpha release! I hope pricing will not put me off the pro release when it's here. :) Here are a couple of issues I enountered:
  • Windows 'Library' folders are not displayed correctly. It ignores the top-level folder in 'Libary' and only shows subfolders, ignoring any samples in the top level folder.
  • I get an "unsupported file format or corrupt file" on all wav, flac and mp3 files. In other words no audio files play at all (but they display fine in the waveform display).
Again though, great work. This really strikes the balance it seems and doesn't require setting up all your folders again.

Tom
Liqube Audio
Liqube Audio
First Name: Tom
Primary DAW: Live

Re: Couple of issues

Hey and welcome :)
wasi wrote:Windows 'Library' folders are not displayed correctly. It ignores the top-level folder in 'Libary' and only shows subfolders, ignoring any samples in the top level folder.
I'll look into that.
wasi wrote:I get an "unsupported file format or corrupt file" on all wav, flac and mp3 files. In other words no audio files play at all (but they display fine in the waveform display).
Is this related to the Windows libraries only, or it it always like that?

What's your OS, your soundcard, and what's your default sound output device on Windows?

Also, are you using the latest alpha build, ie. 621?
Join our Discord for chat and talk (not just Resonic related) and beta testing; or the Resonic Users group on FB.

A user interface is like a joke: if you have to explain it, it's not that good.

wasi
I'll think of more soon

wasi wrote:I get an "unsupported file format or corrupt file" on all wav, flac and mp3 files. In other words no audio files play at all (but they display fine in the waveform display).
I take that back. For no apparent reason it suddenly works now. Maybe it just needed a break. ;) Sorry.

The Library issue persists though.

Tom
Liqube Audio
Liqube Audio
First Name: Tom
Primary DAW: Live

wasi wrote:I take that back. For no apparent reason it suddenly works now. Maybe it just needed a break. ;) Sorry.
No prob. Not sure what the problem was there, but I haven't experienced this issue so far.
wasi wrote:The Library issue persists though.
Yeah, I've located the issue already. Not sure how to solve this yet, but I'll be working it out.
Join our Discord for chat and talk (not just Resonic related) and beta testing; or the Resonic Users group on FB.

A user interface is like a joke: if you have to explain it, it's not that good.