Bugs, crash reports, issues, product support
ANAFREE
My fingers are bleeding
First Name: B
Primary DAW: Cubase pro
Resonic: Player

I sent you 2 times to get a trial version [Resolved]

Hi
I've sent emails two times to you to get a trial version of resonic pro but didn't get response, I am now afraid to buy your software and not get the activation code! because I don't get any response from support service here!

ANAFREE
My fingers are bleeding

Hello!!!!!!!!!!!

cult45
My fingers hurt
First Name: Chris
Primary DAW: MPC
Resonic: Pro

Yea same here. Ive had the pro trial for a minute, trying to buy a license and I can't get anyone to return my emails. been trying for a month now.

ANAFREE
My fingers are bleeding

Re:

cult45 wrote:
November 1st, 2021, 20:17
Yea same here. Ive had the pro trial for a minute, trying to buy a license and I can't get anyone to return my emails. been trying for a month now.
Thank you Cult
I still wait my trial code / copy :sleeping:

cult45
My fingers hurt
First Name: Chris
Primary DAW: MPC

Seems like there are a lots in the same boat as us. Suprised they fell off like this. Tom was always great at getting back to me with trials in the past. Can't say Im frustrated with him as he's been hitting me with free trials for the past year when I couldn't afford a license. Guess you could say Im mildly annoyed tho because I've been so used to using it in my workflow and since it's expired I've had to go look for another program to use and my comfortability just hasn't been the same.

ANAFREE
My fingers are bleeding

Re:

cult45 wrote:
November 2nd, 2021, 00:53
Seems like there are a lots in the same boat as us. Suprised they fell off like this. Tom was always great at getting back to me with trials in the past. Can't say Im frustrated with him as he's been hitting me with free trials for the past year when I couldn't afford a license. Guess you could say Im mildly annoyed tho because I've been so used to using it in my workflow and since it's expired I've had to go look for another program to use and my comfortability just hasn't been the same.
I'm sorry to hear that, I hope they respond to you
I don't know what if I buy it, will I get the code directly or will I wait years?

jeenio
Liqube Audio
Liqube Audio
First Name: Jorge
Artist Handle: jeenio
Primary DAW: Reaper

Hi there,

As Tom said a few weeks ago, he is struggling with some severe health issues. While the recover seems a good possibility, the timeline is still uncertain.

Nevertheless, a small team of volunteers is helping him with licenses and emails, so this is being dealt with. If you requested a trial renewal in the past few months, just be a bit more patient and we will get back to you as soon as possible - shouldn't take too long now.

Regarding purchases, everything is being set up to handle all requests. Just drop us an email and we will guide you through the whole process.

Cheers,
Jorge