Asio/Wasapi support [Planned]

Your thoughts, comments, ideas, suggestions, criticism
dreamz
Yay, I posted something

Asio/Wasapi support [Planned]

Lovely lightweighted audioplayer. Good work. Beside support fror playlists would it be awsome with support for Asio/Wasapi api for a better more accurate sound experience.

Would that be possible?

Tom
Liqube Audio
Liqube Audio
First Name: Tom
Primary DAW: Live

Re: Asio/Wasapi support

Thanks!

A few weeks ago I started rewriting the player's core, specifically with your suggestions in mind, hence no new release yet. It's one of the bigger chunks and from then on thing will be progressing much better, feature-wise.

For Resonic Player WASAPI is on my todo list, and for Resonic Pro ASIO is one of the top priorities.
Join our Discord for chat and talk (not just Resonic related) and beta testing; or the Resonic Users group on FB.

A user interface is like a joke: if you have to explain it, it's not that good.

Blackout
Beta Tester

Re: Asio/Wasapi support [Planned]

hi i hope this thread essentially = choose in resonic your audio driver to use? as resonic currently only defaults to the driver that is assigned to windows sounds, which is a bit frustrating.

Cheers!
Blackout

Tom
Liqube Audio
Liqube Audio
First Name: Tom
Primary DAW: Live

Blackout wrote:hi i hope this thread essentially = choose in resonic your audio driver to use? as resonic currently only defaults to the driver that is assigned to windows sounds, which is a bit frustrating.
This'll be one of the next features, of course, coming with the settings dialog.
Join our Discord for chat and talk (not just Resonic related) and beta testing; or the Resonic Users group on FB.

A user interface is like a joke: if you have to explain it, it's not that good.

wshaper
Beta Tester
Primary DAW: Reaper, Live

Bookmarking this topic ;)

UltimateOutsider
Yay, I posted something

I will buy Resonic Pro the day ASIO becomes available. Definitely the #1 feature I'd like to see.