Free VST Analyzer version of Resonic?

Your thoughts, comments, ideas, suggestions, criticism
thearklight
Yay, I posted something

Free VST Analyzer version of Resonic?

I really like your player, would it be possible to have just the analyzer as a VST plugin as well,that way a person gets used to analyzing audio in there DAW with the same ballistics and look of the Resonic Player.They will get used to it playing their music and making their music.

Why? Well, Davinci resolve have stolen the film grading software leader spot from a virtual standstill by basically giving their almost unrestricted software for free, so basically millions of people got to used it, they learned it, and in a way. Got used to using it.

Whenever they think of film grading they think of using Davinci resolve, because they have become used to it, en masse, no matter what they competitors locked in, niche "not for the likes of you" products. It's hard to shake the habit. By having an analyzer VST based on Resonic player's analyzer exactly. I think you could do the same thing.

arklight

Tom
Liqube Audio
Liqube Audio
First Name: Tom
Primary DAW: Live

Re: Free VST Analyzer version of Resonic?

Hey!

Quite a nice idea indeed, although I'll have to concentrate on getting Resonic Pro out first.

I'm sure to revisit this idea in future!

However, the question is ... people - including myself - are very used to their specific analyzer setups when it comes to third party plugins. Some may use analyzers by Waves, iZotope, Nichols, Voxengo, etc., or simply the ones built into their DAWs. Don't you think hosting a VST analyzer plugin in Resonic would be more satisfying for most users? Looking forward to your opinion.
Join our Discord for chat and talk (not just Resonic related) and beta testing; or the Resonic Users group on FB.

A user interface is like a joke: if you have to explain it, it's not that good.