Multiple windows

Your thoughts, comments, ideas, suggestions, criticism
dlewis
Yay, I posted something

Multiple windows

Have been using the Resonic Player and really loving it. I just have one suggestion.
Would be nice to open 2 windows side by side at different folder locations.
Sometimes I'm comparing audio from 2 different locations and would make that easier. Also would be nice to move files from one window to another.
A program I use called Notion lets you go to File > New Window. So could work like that.
Thanks

Tom
Liqube Audio
Liqube Audio
First Name: Tom
Primary DAW: Live

Welcome here.

While two browsers seems quite straight forward implementing them is a bit crippled by the way the UI is designed right now, it remains on the idea list though. It's been suggested to extend the maintain position feature (to compare audio) to work across multiple folders, and this is going to happen in the Pro version. Also, in the Pro you can use Targets to help yourself a bit when it comes to moving files around: https://resonic.at/docs/batch-targets - You're invited to try the latest Pro for several months, msg or email me full name and an email to send the license to.
Join our Discord for chat and talk (not just Resonic related) and beta testing; or the Resonic Users group on FB.

A user interface is like a joke: if you have to explain it, it's not that good.