Couple suggestions

Your thoughts, comments, ideas, suggestions, criticism
theawesomestnerd
Yay, I posted something

Couple suggestions

Hey, I love the layout of Resonic, I just have a couple suggestions. I've used tons of lightweight programs, some even full featured, but each one having its own flaws. My favorite that I've found so far that I love is Floola. It can be installed on your ipod or desktop without installation. But I'm getting off track. The audio programs I have used so far seem to be lacking in a couple of categories. I'm curious as to whether resonic supports these categories or will be implementing them in the near future.

Here are my suggestions, if they haven't already been suggested

1. Ipod support
2. Podcast support

If resonic already supports them, that's pretty awesome. I was just curious, thank you.

caseya21
Starting to like this

Re: Couple suggestions

Just use itunes if that's what you want.

Ipod support ? What for, ipods are crap. Ipod support would lead to bloat and is completely unnecessary.
I never understood how people can't manage their own podcasts, aren't podcasts kind of fading away anyways ? It seems like a very 2005 kind of thing.

I for one would not like either feature supported, I do not see this as some commercial player trying to please everyone. More so a lightweight quick responding browser/player geared towards a specific group of people.

Tom
Liqube Audio
Liqube Audio
First Name: Tom
Primary DAW: Live

Re: Couple suggestions

theawesomestnerd wrote:Here are my suggestions, if they haven't already been suggested:
1. Ipod support
2. Podcast support
Hey there! Always feel free to ask and suggest.

There is currently no explicit iPod support planned, but generic support for MP3 players and mobile device browsing, which is already possible for all devices that show up as drives in Windows Explorer. Simply because there seem to be plenty of apps out there that seem to cover iPods pretty well.

About podcasts, well, there will most definitely be internet radio streaming. But then again, what exactly do you mean by podcast support?
Join our Discord for chat and talk (not just Resonic related) and beta testing; or the Resonic Users group on FB.

A user interface is like a joke: if you have to explain it, it's not that good.