Sync to Daw

Your thoughts, comments, ideas, suggestions, criticism
tepa
Getting the hang of it

Sync to Daw

Hi,
This feature seems to be like asking to much :D
I was wondering if i cood be dreaming Resonic Pro to be sync with Daw.

I just know it's a lot of hard and long work, and would involve problem stability...

But if we could syncronize Resonics Pro with Daw with some free internal virtual midi driver like LoopBe, and time stretching or slicing for tempo syncronization..... :mrgreen:
It's probably to much asking for software that's just born and maybe it's already on your huge idea list ;)

Thx

Blackout
Beta Tester

Re: Sync to Daw

youre kinda thinking of making it a vsti then and running loops like Loopmash or somethin? making it a vsti would seem like the easiest way of doing what youre suggesting

tepa
Getting the hang of it

Not necessarily as a vst, like for exemple Liquid Notes using virtual internal midi port to be sync with the DAW.

For exemple if I have Loopbe30 http://www.nerds.de/en/loopbe30.html , I connect the internal LoopBe midi port 1 into Resonic and the same port in Cubase for clock sync configuration.
So that i can listen samples in sync with audio project when it needed to and have the ability to turn it off to keep the fast browsing, in fact it's more like a MediaBay, but with your soft features :D

Tom
Liqube Audio
Liqube Audio
First Name: Tom
Primary DAW: Live

tepa, that's a very interesting idea indeed. Will give it some good thought!
Join our Discord for chat and talk (not just Resonic related) and beta testing; or the Resonic Users group on FB.

A user interface is like a joke: if you have to explain it, it's not that good.

tepa
Getting the hang of it

Wow !!!
Cool ;)