Simple Queue

Your thoughts, comments, ideas, suggestions, criticism
m0d
Starting to like this

Simple Queue

I would love to see the inclusion of a simple queue for playback, which allows users to select files, folders, and/or drag files|folders to queue for playback

I currently use resonic as my main player because it is fast and simple, hardly ever lags - which is great as I use the portable version on an external HD.

I also use AIMP, but prefer Resonics interface.
The way AIMP handles drag to queue can be used as an example, as it asks user where to add - top|bottom|...

Side note: Is it possible to create custom colours, i.e, for sleep timer - currently it is black, which does not mesh well with the rest of the interface

Great player, and good luck with developments
Hope it stays fast and simple.

m0d
Starting to like this

Labs

a music library existsIn the labs section, http://resonic.at/labs/27
will it be available on the new alpha?

Tom
Liqube Audio
Liqube Audio
First Name: Tom
Primary DAW: Live

Re: Simple Queue

Hey!
m0d wrote:I would love to see the inclusion of a simple queue for playback, which allows users to select files, folders, and/or drag files|folders to queue for playback
Playlists, or queues, are high up on the todo list!
Side note: Is it possible to create custom colours
Not yet, but it's in the works as you can see in the labs section.
i.e, for sleep timer - currently it is black, which does not mesh well with the rest of the interface
To be honest, that was the idea behind it: to make it highly visible, after all it might shut down the system :)
Great player, and good luck with developments. Hope it stays fast and simple.
Thanks! It will :)
Join our Discord for chat and talk (not just Resonic related) and beta testing; or the Resonic Users group on FB.

A user interface is like a joke: if you have to explain it, it's not that good.

Tom
Liqube Audio
Liqube Audio

Re: Labs

m0d wrote:a music library existsIn the labs section, http://resonic.at/labs/27
will it be available on the new alpha?
It's planned to be included in one of the first betas. There will be two more alphas in total (including the upcoming one), after that Resonic finally enters the beta phase.
Join our Discord for chat and talk (not just Resonic related) and beta testing; or the Resonic Users group on FB.

Blackout
Beta Tester

mod...maybe what you want is Winamp or one of a hundred other windows mp3 jukebox players out there already?

Resonic is (i believe) aimed as a serious tool for sample management for producer/musicians...

Tom
Liqube Audio
Liqube Audio

Blackout wrote:mod...maybe what you want is Winamp or one of a hundred other windows mp3 jukebox players out there already?
Resonic is (i believe) aimed as a serious tool for sample management for producer/musicians...
That would be Resonic Pro for you.

The free one - Resonic Player - will of course include an optional music library.