Quick Sort/categorize function

Your thoughts, comments, ideas, suggestions, criticism
julian
Yay, I posted something

Quick Sort/categorize function

Hello!

I'm a music producer and I've got tons of small samples around which I would like to sort/categorize manually about hotkeys (e.g. NUM0-9) and put them into diffrent folders(e.g. kickdrums, synth samples...) but I haven't found a programm with this possibilty yet. Although I developed my own one with .NET and C# but it lacks proper file-support and analyise functions. So I came across this promising-looking project and I think this would be a usefull function have. :)

Tom
Liqube Audio
Liqube Audio
First Name: Tom
Primary DAW: Live

Re: Quick Sort/categorize function

I uploaded something for you called WaveMover. It's a pretty old tool of mine that's been sitting around forever. I never got round to releasing it. For what it's worth, I hope it helps you out a bit, it sure helped me out quite a bit. If something's not clear, just ask.

http://twodev.at/releases/wavemover/

I'll consider integrating this into Resonic Pro!
Join our Discord for chat and talk (not just Resonic related) and beta testing; or the Resonic Users group on FB.

A user interface is like a joke: if you have to explain it, it's not that good.

Blackout
Beta Tester

Re: Quick Sort/categorize function

this feature is exactly what I am looking for also! hotkey copy of files to folders (F1-F10). set the Function key to a folder and then hit the key and it sends the file there!

but there must be two options, one must copy the file to the function key folder, the other must MOVE the file to the function key folder. This way you can properly sort your samples easily!

wow if this is incorporated into resonic pro then you have my money!

Cheers,
Blackout

PS wavemover is a definite step in the right direction. Wont play 24 bit files tho (=most sample packs these days) and it does play the audio but you cant stop it playing the file once it starts etc. basically this concept of an idea expanded into resonic is the way to go!