Official Update, February 2022

Discuss Resonic and other Liqube Audio products
Tom
Liqube Audio
Liqube Audio
First Name: Tom
Primary DAW: Live

Official Update, February 2022

I've been battling with long-term (physical) health conditions, which got worse over the last two years, and am recovering from an accident. None of it is related to CoV, but still is frightening, disorienting, and worse, impairing my ability to be creative and productive. I've been completely off the wire for several months, and this is my first public statement.

Resonic emails will be handled by a small team of close friends who are kindly volunteering to keep this project going while I am trying my very best to recover and manoeuvre my way out of an impending financial disaster (also thanks to CoV, and people).

Trials continue to be available (6 renewable months for all, as a little apology), so are Resonic Pro licenses.

Anybody who's been trying to get in touch with me, try again and find me on the Liqube Audio Discord for a talk. I am not frequenting other places for the time being, and am generally off toxic social media. Another successful year of science fiction reality to you, until we meet again :crossed:

Stay classy, Tom
Join our Discord for chat and talk (not just Resonic related) and beta testing; or the Resonic Users group on FB.

A user interface is like a joke: if you have to explain it, it's not that good.

Thumphead
I'll think of more soon
First Name: Chris
Primary DAW: Pro Tools, Ableton

Feel better. Best wishes to improving health and recovery!

beecee
Yay, I posted something
First Name: Beth

Re: Official Update, February 2022

Hey Tom

Great to have you back and so sorry to hear about the challenges you have been facing. I received my Pro trial licence today - wow, worth the wait. Yes - Resonic Pro is what I hoped it would be.

Get strong again and look forward to seeing you back real soon.
Beth

ceeess
Yay, I posted something
First Name: chris
Primary DAW: Ableton & Cubase Pro

Hey Tom,

wish you all the best!!!
Get well soon.

Christian

RogerB
Yay, I posted something
First Name: Roger
Resonic: Pro + Player

I underwent quite similar sounding problems long time ago. It took some time but it turned to the better.
The most important thing: Give yourself time.
And: Real friends give you time.
Get well Tom.

All the best
Roger

P.S.: Let us know if we can help in any way.

Andrey
Yay, I posted something
First Name: Andrey
Resonic: Pro

I will wait as long as necessary. Health is more important :)

luiswu
Yay, I posted something
First Name: luis Antonio Vázquez de
Primary DAW: PureAsioPlayer>Tunebrowser>Hysolid>WTFpl
Resonic: Player

How is that recovery?
We wish to see you and hear you in full faculties!!!!
I'm new here, but I've been at this for many years and I think it looks great.
Tell me if I can do anything for you, apart from giving you a lot of encouragement.
Namaskar
Greetings from Marbella (Andalusia)

Mixchief
Getting the hang of it
Artist Handle: Mixchief
Primary DAW: Ableton

Of the few occasions I've had just a few words with you, and out of all the communication and few interviews I've heard with you, I can tell that you're a damn fine person, Tom. Just to let you know, we got your back. No recovered Tom = no Resonic, so ... ;) take your time, however long that may be.
Last edited by Mixchief on May 27th, 2022, 11:42, edited 2 times in total.

gregh
I'll think of more soon
First Name: greg

deleted, waiting for my account to be removed
Last edited by gregh on June 1st, 2022, 12:51, edited 3 times in total.

ruinerhalo666666
I'll think of more soon
First Name: Xtian
Primary DAW: Ableton/MPC

Re:

gregh wrote:
May 26th, 2022, 07:45
bummer on the health, hope it is improving. Like many of my years I have been having a few health issues as well. A couple of skin cancers on my face, bowel cancer, cardio vascular disease needing three stents. All during covid! Luckily in my country we have fantastic healthcare and I feel incredibly lucky to be on the end of thousands of years of dedicated people seeking to help others. Very very fortunate.
As others say - just have to work with it and if you need to take time for yourself then do so without feeling any guilt or pressure.
"Bummer on the health" ?
"Luckily I have fantastic healthcare"?

Dude, you sound like an entitled douche-bag to people that have to figure out how to to pay for their own cancer treatments and stents. Lucky for us you live somewhere you don't have to worry about that so you are free to impart your ageless wisdom to us. Just seems really tone-deaf. I hope Tom has good medical insurance and isn't having to run a gofundme to stay alive. And if he is, send me a link so I can contribute.

23floors
Yay, I posted something
First Name: 23
Primary DAW: reaper

your software. tremendous.

thank you, tom.

very best wishes from canada.

ruinerhalo666666
I'll think of more soon
First Name: Xtian
Primary DAW: Ableton/MPC

Re:

gregh wrote:
May 26th, 2022, 07:45
deleted, waiting for my account to be removed
lol damn- rip gregh-- fully roasted

KarsonWang
Yay, I posted something
First Name: Wang
Primary DAW: ProTools
Resonic: Pro + Player

Hi and wish you all the best in the future. Resonic is the best professional audio player I've ever used, I bought the pro version and I'm really looking forward to the 1.0 version. Thank you for providing such a useful software.
wish from China.

Tom
Liqube Audio
Liqube Audio

Re:

KarsonWang wrote:
October 12th, 2022, 03:58
Hi and wish you all the best in the future. Resonic is the best professional audio player I've ever used, I bought the pro version and I'm really looking forward to the 1.0 version. Thank you for providing such a useful software.
wish from China.
Thank you very much!
Join our Discord for chat and talk (not just Resonic related) and beta testing; or the Resonic Users group on FB.

tysk
Yay, I posted something
First Name: Dennis
Artist Handle: tysk
Primary DAW: FL Studio

Hey there. Just got on the boat. Sounds really rough what you went through, I hope things do have gotten at least a little better in the meanwhile. Wish you all the best, and also great to see you have the support of some awesome friends!
Had an eye on your software for some years now and am really happy to finally have gotten to buy it. Pretty excited to use it. :)

Tom
Liqube Audio
Liqube Audio

Re:

tysk wrote:
November 16th, 2023, 11:06
Hey there. Just got on the boat. Sounds really rough what you went through, I hope things do have gotten at least a little better in the meanwhile. Wish you all the best, and also great to see you have the support of some awesome friends!
Had an eye on your software for some years now and am really happy to finally have gotten to buy it. Pretty excited to use it. :)
Thank you!