Any updates or teasers?

Discuss Resonic and other Liqube Audio products
gsirvine
Starting to like this
Primary DAW: Fl studio

Any updates or teasers?

Thank you so much for your software.

Been loving resonic. But I am wondering how the team is doing. Worried slightly. I know you had setbacks this year not even considering the virus stuff. How are you all doing? How big is the team btw?

I wish you good health and happiness.

Tom
Liqube Audio
Liqube Audio
First Name: Tom
Primary DAW: Live

Honestly speaking, we're running on reserves, but steadily.

Last year was hard, and then the workstations got fried (see viewtopic.php?f=3&t=620), which was a rather large financial set-back during a time where break-even is priority. Once we got it all up and running again earlier this year CoV hit, and since then, well you know the story. We're all kinda in the same boat right now, fighting the fleeting of general common sense while trying to focus on whatever we have to do to keep going. On top each of us has got personal issues that didn't and don't make any of it more enjoyable.

But, and that's also honestly speaking, development is active and our Discord has become a potent HQ with a lot of good people. I can only recommend to pop in. It's much more productive, and frankly, fun, this way.

Because all of this the 0.9.4 update is still in the works, and has been extended/postponed several times, and it's okay that way. In the end we're not robots, there is mental and physical health involved and the need to find motivation to keep going. The users seem to understand and are not out of touch with us, neither are we with them :)

And thank you kindly for the words, stay safe as well!
Join our Discord for chat and talk (not just Resonic related) and beta testing; or the Resonic Users group on FB.

A user interface is like a joke: if you have to explain it, it's not that good.

Tom
Liqube Audio
Liqube Audio
First Name: Tom
Primary DAW: Live

And speaking of teasers, join our group talk this weekend!
Group voice chat w/ screen share and Q&A again this Sunday, October 25th, here [Discord] in the "kitchen".
The (not so strict) starting times are as follows, but it'll be on for at least three hours so hop on anytime, even earlier is fine:
Central Europe, from 17:00 (CET)
UK, from 4pm (GMT)
US NY, from 11am (EST)
US CA, from 8am (PST)
AU QL/NSW, from 11pm (AEST)
AU WA, from 1am (AWST)
Join our Discord for chat and talk (not just Resonic related) and beta testing; or the Resonic Users group on FB.

A user interface is like a joke: if you have to explain it, it's not that good.