Alpha 5535 - RC

Discuss Beta and Unstable builds here
Forum rules
Grab the latest unofficial Resonic builds at stuff.liqube.com and discuss them here.
Join our Discord at discord.liqube.com for updates, chats and talks.
Tom
Liqube Audio
Liqube Audio
First Name: Tom
Primary DAW: Live
Resonic: Pro

Alpha 5535 - RC

This is one of the final tests before Alpha 910, a Release Candidate.

Please have a good test run on this one, check the standard playback features. It all should be working without the slightest glitch. Switching files with 'Maintain position' nabled should not flicker any longer, and the A-B feature should be working much better now as well.

Cheers, Tom.
Attachments
resonic-test-131010-5535-rc.zip
(214 Bytes) Downloaded 27 times
Join our Discord for chat and talk (not just Resonic related) and beta testing; or the Resonic Users group on FB.

A user interface is like a joke: if you have to explain it, it's not that good.

BTGbullseye
Beta Tester

Re: Build 5535 (RC)

Looks good to me.
I don't suffer from insanity... I'm still insane though.

LopDog
Likes it here

It's really smoother for me too.
i prefere this version of loops's feature. Wich let me use it with less problems
there is a shortcut dedicated ?

I have maybe a final comment on this feature, but to be sure of my remark, I must using the shortcut.

pumafred
Really likes it here

Man, am I glad the Summer is over in Austria!

Tom
Liqube Audio
Liqube Audio

LopDog wrote:there is a shortcut dedicated ?
not yet, recommend one? i usually wait with shortcuts because they might interfere with something more important that's not implemented yet. recommend one?
pumafred wrote:Man, am I glad the Summer is over in Austria!
hehehe
Join our Discord for chat and talk (not just Resonic related) and beta testing; or the Resonic Users group on FB.

JamesEW
Beta Tester

Been using this build a fair bit over the past few days to play aac, MP3 and wav files (with varying bitrates, etc) . It seems solid and I have had no crashes to report.
Switching files with playback position maintained is responsive for me. A-B looping is correct too. Resume playback on application close always works.

I haven't found any bugs during my usage of it but i'm going to enable accurate Pre-scans now and test it more.
Is there anything specific options wise, or file type to test here which may be "buggy" so I can see whether I can reproduce it?

I saw your post about inactive Beta testers and I'm unsure whether I'm beta testing correctly because it seems very stable to me during my use. I should mention this is the first time i've beta tested software but I definitely want to support the Resonic development.

Tom
Liqube Audio
Liqube Audio

JamesEW wrote:Is there anything specific options wise, or file type to test here which may be "buggy" so I can see whether I can reproduce it?
not really at this point, it really should be stable at all times.

however i already fixed quite a few problems (like it not maintaining position on next/prev) and added new features (like new waveform styles), also updated the tag reading code which is a big update.
I saw your post about inactive Beta testers and I'm unsure whether I'm beta testing correctly because it seems very stable to me during my use. I should mention this is the first time i've beta tested software but I definitely want to support the Resonic development.
no worries there, this mainly concerns people i added months ago.

Tom
Liqube Audio
Liqube Audio

Please continue here for the final RC:
http://forums.resonic.at/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=125